Welcome to the St Rose Catholic school community.
At St Rose we have a diverse range of curriculum activities directed by a team of dedicated and enthusiastic professionals. Our commitment to ensure each child’s needs are met is strengthened by the belief that each individual has unique gifts and Jesus is present in each member of the school community.
- Ranked Number One performing Primary school on the Northern Beaches and Sydney North Region
- Netball Senior Champions
- Cricket Senior Champions
- 3/ 4 and 5/6 Boys Soccer Champions
- 5/6 Girls Soccer Champions
- Northern Beaches Eisteddfod – 2nd place
- Inaugural Northern Beaches Catholic Schools Chess Competition- 2nd place
- Small School Athletics Champions
- First Catholic school in Australia to introduce Return and Earn Charopy recycling.
- Implementation of the St Rose Learning Framework
- Transition to high school program
- NAPLAN – Above State average results in both Years 3 and 5 Literacy and Numeracy
- Student Leadership Program
- Achievements in Curriculum, Sport, Creative Arts, Mission and Student Well Being
We are a learning community underpinned by a shared leadership model, empowering staff, parents and children to make decisions for their learning, supported in a nurturing environment. Parents are acknowledged as the primary educators of their children and we encourage you to be actively involved in the life of the school and parish in a variety of ways. Our school grounds and facilities are well maintained and safety is of utmost priority.
St Rose publishes an Annual Public Report to the community each year.
The NSW Board of Studies Registration Requirement 5.10.1 requires: “A registered non-government school must have policies and procedures that ensure its participation in annual reporting to publicly disclose the educational and financial performance measures and policies of the school”.