STUDENT ABSENCES FROM 1-9 DAYS: please report via the COMPASS app.
STUDENT ABSENCES FROM SCHOOL 10 OR MORE DAYS : Request for Leave Form Application_Extended Leave (10+ days) for TRAVEL AND Relevant travel documentation such as an E-Ticket (in the case of a flight bound travel) or itinerary (in the case of non-flight bound travel within Australia only), must be attached to this application.
STUDENT DATABASE USED BY ALL SYSTEM SCHOOLS IN THE DIOCESE OF BROKEN BAY.
All parents are required to download the Compass School Manager app
Please click on the link for information on how to download and use COMPASS.
All absences must be reported via the Compass School Manager app.
(Emails to teachers cannot be accepted)
App – Skoolbag App
Click on the link for information on how to download. N.B- Don’t forget to add the ‘Whole School’ group, class groups for your children and any other groups you are part of.
APP – Qkr by Mastercard
Getting started is easy, try it yourself.
- Download the Qkr! app.
- Register your information
- Find your school
- Register your child or children
- Forgot Password or Email Address?? With Qkr you are able to add up to 5 cards, remove items from your cart, cancel food orders already paid for, copy a food order from one week to the next using the calendar and much more.
- Forgotten password (account set up prior to June 2018) If a parent has forgotten their password please advised the school of the email used to set up the account. This account will have to be deleted and reinstated.Once Qkr has confirmed the original account has been deleted, the new account can then be edited to change back to the original email.
Please click on the link for information. Thank you for your support by purchasing from Scholastic Book Club. We regret that we are no longer accepting cash payments. Please click on the link to see how to make payments.
BUS ROUTES Bus numbers and routes are available on the Sydney Buses website – LINK. From the drop down menu, select St Rose and then select ‘Show School Routes’.
New students to the school need to Complete a new application online here.
Please read the Conditions of use – Student Opal Card. STUDENTS PROGRESSING TO YEAR 3 and 7 do not need to reapply for a new Opal Card if they meet the following three conditions:
- are continuing at the same school
- are residing at the same address
- have not been sent an expiry notification from Transport for NSW.
To report a lost, damaged or stolen School Opal card https://apps.transport.nsw.gov.au/ssts/reportPass
- Northern Beaches Timetable changes
- If a student is changing or leaving schools or changing addresses – update your details
ELIGIBILITY Children in K-2 are eligible for a free bus pass. Children in Year 3 to 6 must be outside the radius as deemed by Department of Transport.
Calendar & Term Dates 2020
|Term 1||Wednesday 29th January - Years 1 to 6 MAI Assessments|
|Wednesday 29th January to Friday 31st January - Kindergarten Best Start Assessments|
|Thursday 30th January - First Day Years 1 to 6|
|Monday 3rd February - First Day Kindergarten|
|Wednesday 8th April - Last Day of Term 1|
|Thursday 9th April - Pupil Free Day- Staff Development Day|
|Term 2||Tuesday 27th April- First Day Term 2|
|Monday 8th June Queen's Birthday Public Holiday|
|Friday 3rd July - Last Day of Term 2|
|Term 3||Monday 20th July - First Day Term 3|
|Thursday 24th September -Last Day of Term 3|
|Friday 25th September - Pupil Free Day - Staff Development Day|
|Term 4||Monday 12th October - First Day Term 4|
|Wednesday 16th December- Last Day Term 4|
Learning & Teaching
Medical & Student Medication
Privacy and Volunteering
Year 5 & 6 Parent Handbook