STUDENT ABSENCES FROM 1-9 DAYS: please report via the COMPASS app.
STUDENT ABSENCES FROM SCHOOL 10 OR MORE DAYS : Request for Leave Form Application_Extended Leave (10+ days) for TRAVEL AND Relevant travel documentation such as an E-Ticket (in the case of a flight bound travel) or itinerary (in the case of non-flight bound travel within Australia only), must be attached to this application.
STUDENT DATABASE USED BY ALL SYSTEM SCHOOLS IN THE DIOCESE OF BROKEN BAY.
All parents are required to download the Compass School Manager app
Please click on the link for information on how to download and use COMPASS.
All absences must be reported via the Compass School Manager app.
(Emails to teachers cannot be accepted)
APP – Qkr by Mastercard
Getting started is easy, try it yourself.
- Download the Qkr! app.
- Register your information
- Find your school
- Register your child or children
- Forgot Password or Email Address?? With Qkr you are able to add up to 5 cards, remove items from your cart, cancel food orders already paid for, copy a food order from one week to the next using the calendar and much more.
- Forgotten password (account set up prior to June 2018) If a parent has forgotten their password please advised the school of the email used to set up the account. This account will have to be deleted and reinstated.Once Qkr has confirmed the original account has been deleted, the new account can then be edited to change back to the original email.
St Rose supports Scholastic Bookclub. Click on the link to see the current catalog and order. Books are delivered to your child via the office.
BUS ROUTES Bus numbers and routes are available on the Sydney Buses website – LINK. From the drop down menu, select St Rose and then select ‘Show School Routes’.
Please read the Conditions of use – Student Opal Card. STUDENTS PROGRESSING TO YEAR 3 and 7 do not need to reapply for a new Opal Card if they meet the following three conditions:
- are continuing at the same school
- are residing at the same address
- have not been sent an expiry notification from Transport for NSW.
To report a lost, damaged or stolen School Opal card https://apps.transport.nsw.gov.au/ssts/reportPass
- Northern Beaches Timetable changes
- If a student is changing or leaving schools or changing addresses – update your details
ELIGIBILITY Children in K-2 are eligible for a free bus pass. Children in Year 3 to 6 must be outside the radius as deemed by Department of Transport.
Medical & Student Medication
St Rose school uniforms are supplied by Cowan and Lewis and can be purchased online here or in person at their store in Turramurra. Orders placed online will be delivered to the school office.
Our onsite Second-hand uniform store is open every Wednesday before school. The onsite store is run by parent volunteers. Uniforms that are no longer required can be donated to the Second-hand store via the school office.
Please ensure all uniforms are clean and in good condition: no stains, no holes/rips, any elastic still stretchy, zips operational etc. A good benchmark is; if you would be happy to find it in the uniform shop and purchase it yourself, then it’s good and ok to send in.
We have set up a google form for anyone wishing to send orders in digitally.
Please use this link here.
Once the form has been submitted, your order will be filled by the 2nd uniform shop on the next Wednesday morning. You will then receive communications on your order and can be paid for via Qkr. Your order will be sent home with your child.
Purchasing in person
The Second Hand Uniform shop will be open every Wednesday during the school term from 8:30 to 8:45 should you wish to come in and select your items yourself.
All items are $5 per piece.
Year 6 Parent Handbook